Has adaptive capabilities for creating a continued flow of dynamic images to choose from, for 20 years he has given detailed attention to all creative spectrums, it has prompted him to be a photographer of choice. Steve has been a welcomed complement to thousands of assignments, from intimate settings to glamorous venues or corporate environments, he'll capture and compose images to best complete the objective of the event.
Other Work Experience
GREY Global Group Inc., GREY WORLDWIDE New York, NY
Senior Account Executive Department 1998-2001
- Accounts: Unilever/Slim-Fast Foods Company (Domestic and International), kforce.com, GiftCertificates.com, Ad Council.
- Functioned as key contact between Head-NY Agency and Grey Global Offices for roll-out launch of Slim-Fast brand in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and United Kingdom.
- Coordinated $1MM international TV shoot for France, Germany and UK
Honors, Awards, Activities
- Member of Professional Photographers of America, Member of Dean’s List, Incentive Awards, President Advertising Club, Traveling, Bicycling, Finance Investments
- Volunteer Photography Services for NARSAD, Uniting Against Lung Cancer, Kites for a Cure, The Friendship Circle and Local Charities
In addition to taking photography classes in high school, Joe has studied film and digital photography on a University level having attended The City College of New York in New York City where he received a B.F.A. in Graph Design with a concentration in Photography.
Joe joined the digital age over ten years ago purchasing one of the first digital cameras to come to market and has been using film and digital cameras to create stunning photographs for his own enjoyment for a total of almost two decades.
In addition, Joe has worked with some of the top wedding photographers in the New York City Metro area as a photographers' assistant using his knowledge of photography to light the way for stunning results in a professional setting.
Joe continues to further his expertise in photography by attending professional seminars and also taking continuing education courses at the School of Visual Arts in NYC.
- Long Island University/ C.W. Post Campus - Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Minor Business
- CUNY/City College - B.F.A. in Graphic Design & Multimedia
- PPA Certified - Professional Photographers of America
- WPPI Member - Wedding & Portrait Photographers International